Tsoknyi Rinpoche has often mentioned the important relationship between his brand of tea and the cup in which it is served. Good tea with no cup serves no one. Improperly made tea can taste bitter or bland, even if served in an ornate cup; a cup devoid of tea, however lovely, provides no nourishment at all. The tea is the pure dharma from Rinpoche’s lineage. This Membership Program is all about making a simple and elegant cup to support Rinpoche so he can teach and do his humanitarian work that benefits so many beings around the world.
The cup is the basic administrative support needed for 1) the production costs of recording Rinpoche’s retreats and making them available to students, and 2) the administrative overhead that supports retreats and dharma events, which provides the vehicle for Rinpoche to teach. The Membership Program is an invitation to help create and sustain the “cup” so the teachings can continue to flourish.
Often the responsibility of supporting Rinpoche’s teachings and humanitarian work falls on a handful of people. What Rinpoche hopes to do is to spread this opportunity for support through the membership program. Administrative support is not for salaries or benefits for staff. Most of our staff are volunteers and donate time, even if occasionally paid. Please click here to see the services administrative support provides.
Just click the box below that applies to you in order to continue to sign up for membership. (“Membership” is different than joining the Student Mandala–joining the Student Mandala acknowledges your student/teacher relationship with Tsoknyi Rinpoche, whereas becoming a member for a small monthly fee provides you with a discount code that allows you access to the Membership Recording Library, store discounts, Pundarika Foundation sponsored retreat tuition discounts, and other benefits.) Active members have the benefit of priority registration for Pundarika sponsored U.S. retreats, such as Crestone, during the first three months retreat registration is open.
What Do the Boxes Mean?
The “No, I have not” box means you have not received pointing out instructions from Tsoknyi Rinpoche, Mingyur Rinpoche, or their father Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche. The discount code you receive will allow you access to the Introductory Level resources in the Membership Library.
The “Yes, I have” box means you have received pointing out instructions from Tsoknyi Rinpoche, Mingyur Rinpoche, or their father Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche. The discount code you receive will allow you access to the Advanced Level resources in the Membership Library. Introductory Level resources are accessible to the Advanced Level.
What’s in the Membership Recordings Library Right Now?
See the retreat audios, videos, and transcripts listed below. Please check back from time to time for updates:
Introductory Level ~ 14 Retreats & Guided Meditations Vol. 1
- Introductory Guided Meditations, Volume 1
- Open Heart, Open Mind; Denmark (2012)
- Happiness for No Reason; Crestone, CO (2013)
- Waking Up the Mind and Revitalizing the Subtle Body/Wisdom in Aging; Garrison, NY (2013)
- A Dzogchen Approach to an Open Heart and Open Mind; Holy Isle, U.K. (2013)
- Letting It Be: Resting in Radical Simplicity; Crestone, CO (2014)
- Essence Love and the Nature of Mind; Wonderwell Mountain Refuge, NH (2014)
- Gently to Hear, Kindly to Judge; Mount Madonna, CA (2015) first five talks only
- Dissolving Outer, Inner & Innermost Obstacles: Coming Home; Crestone, CO (2015) first five talks only
- How to be Happy and Free When the World is on Fire; Garrison, NY (2015) first five talks only
- Grounded Body, Open Heart and Clear Mind: A Path to Dzogchen; Crestone, CO (2016) first seven talks only
- How to be Happy and Free When the World is on Fire; Presentation Center, CA, (2016) first five talks only
- Introduction to a Dzogchen View on Dispelling Outer, Inner and Secret Obstacles; Crestone, CO (2017) first seven talks only
- Dance of the Two Truths; Mount Madonna, CA (2018) first 7 talks only
- A Dzogchen View on Dispelling Obstacles; Crestone, CO (2018) first 7 talks only
Advanced Level ~ Introductory Level Retreats Above in Full, and 18 More Retreats, Including Advanced Guided Meditations Vols. 1 and 2
- Advanced Guided Meditations, Volume 1 (includes Introductory Guided Meditations)
- Advanced Guided Meditations, Volume 2
- Approaching the Tsoknyi Lineage; Crestone, CO (2006)
- Bodhicitta; Boulder, CO (2008)
- Distinguishing Between Awakened and Subtly Deluded States; U.K. (2008)
- The Bardo; U.K. (2009)
- Devotion: the Profound Path; U.K. (2010)
- Luminous Love: the Path of Devotion; Garrison, NY (2010)
- Pointing at the Absolute; U.K. (2011)
- Bodhicitta and Mind Nature: 10-day retreat; Martha’s Vineyard, MA (2012)
- Dzogchen Intensive Retreat; Crestone, CO (2014)
- Dzogchen Intensive Retreat; Crestone, CO (2015)
- Advanced Dzogchen Retreat; Wonderwell, NH (2016)
- Teachings on the Bardo Experience; Crestone, CO (2016)
- Renunciation, Compassion & Devotion ~ A Dzogchen View; Crestone, CO (2017)
- Dreamlike Enlightenment: Understanding Illusion from a Dzogchen Perspective; Garrison, NY (2017)
- Dreamlike Enlightenment: Understanding Illusion from a Dzogchen Perspective; Mount Madonna, CA (2017)
- Dance of the Two Truths; Mount Madonna, CA (2018)
- A Dzogchen View on Dispelling Obstacles; Crestone, CO (2018)
- Nature of Mind Advanced Practice Retreat; Crestone, CO (2018)
If you belonged to the Introductory Level and then attended a 6-day retreat with Tsoknyi Rinpoche or Mingyur Rinpoche and you received pointing out instructions from one of them, e-mail email@example.com to switch from Introductory to Advanced. If you would like to change your membership payment amount, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help you.
Please note: Full Retreats, Waiting List & Your Membership Benefits:
If students are enrolled in the Membership Program, they are guaranteed a space in the retreat only if they register within the first three (3) months that registration for that retreat has been open.